» Berlin » Berlin » Berlin
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Duration: 3 hours
Departs: Berlin, Berlin
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
Discover an important part of history and learn about the events of the Cold War and divided Germany during a Private Tour with 5-Stars Qualified Guide. Learn more about life in a supervised state during a visit to the unique Stasi Museum.
- Visit the Stasi Museum, former home of the Ministry of State Security with a 5-Stars Guide
- Discover the history of a political system of the former East Germany
- Explore how the Stasi worked and take a look at their original spy technology
- Learn the turbulent history of the Cold War and the division of Germany
- Enjoy a Private Tour led by an Expert Guide who will tell introduce you to this topic and tell you fascinating facts and stories
Explore what life in GDR looked like during this unforgettable tour. Let us take you on a real journey through the time back to the Cold War and the division into East and West Berlin.
5-Stars Guide with Official German Guide speaking fluently in chosen language
Interesting facts and history of the Cold War, the division of Germany and the State Surveillance
Private guided tour at the Stasi Museum
Public transport tickets both ways
Regular ticket to the museum
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
10 minutes • Admission Ticket Free
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 Berlin Travel Guide